I earned an award at the District 45 Toastmasters Spring Conference last weekend, on May 15-17, 2014, at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester, New Hampshire: the “Triple Crown” award in the current 2014-2015 year.
This is another achievement that I have been able to consistently earn each year.
To date, this is my track record:
- 2014-2015 – Triple Crown: CC, CL, CL
- 2013-2014 – Triple Crown: ALS, DTM, CL
- 2012-2013 – Triple Crown: CC, CL, ALB
- 2011-2012 – Triple Crowns: CC, ALB, ACS, CL, ACG, ALB
- 2010-2011 – Triple Crown: CC, ACB, CL
NOTE: A Triple Crown refers to achieving 3 Educational Awards in Toastmasters within one fiscal year. The letters are acronyms for
Competent- or Advanced-
-Communicator or -Leader
Distinguished Toastmaster DTM = Advanced Communicator Gold + Advanced Leader Silver
Because this is not the first time that I have earned this award, I was also warded an extra bonus gift as a “Repeat Achiever:” this blue branded coffee cup.